Applications shall be written in English. The application should be submitted through our electronic application system Varbi; link to apply. In addition to uploading all required documents, you will be asked mandatory questions, including your selected research area and your English level.
Applications sent by email will not be considered!
The application must include:
1. CV: it must be clear from the CV that you fulfill the mobility criteria.
2. Publication list.
3. Letter of motivation based on provided description.
4. One reference letter written according to the template found here. The form should be sent by your referee to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Reference letter for (name of the applicant)" before the closure of the call.
5. Scanned copy of your PhD diploma.
6. Any other document you wish to be considered, for example, an English certificate.
7. In order to get your application considered, all required material must be complete and submitted by the stated deadline. Documents written in other languages must be translated to English by an authorized translator.
8. Only for candidates that pass the interview stage: full scientific proposal.