Accessibility of www.createhealth.lth.se
This website is run by the Department of Immunotechnology, part of Lund University’s Faculty of Engineering (LTH). We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website, and this document describes how www.immun.lth.se complies with the accessibility regulations, any known accessibility issues, and how you can report problems so that we can fix them.
How accessible is www.createhealth.lth.se
We know some parts of this website aren’t fully accessible. See the section on non-accessible content below for more information.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems that aren’t listed on this page or if we’re not meeting the requirements of the accessibility regulations, please let us know.
You can contact us in the following ways
· email email@example.com
· call +46-46-222-4323
The Agency for Digital Government is responsible for enforcing the accessibility regulations. If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Agency for Digital Government to lodge a complaint.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
This website is partially compliant with the Swedish accessibility regulations, due to the non-compliances listed below.
Non accessible content
- Some pages and features are not consistently described in links, references and headings.
- Not all techniques are used in an accessible way. Among other things, our image carousels are not available for users with screen readers, people with cognitive problems or for people with concentration difficulties.
- Problems using a keyboard:
- navigation does not always follow a logical order
- buttons in image carousels cannot be accessed
- focus is not always visually clear
- some functions cannot be controlled on mobile phones and large screens
- there is no shortcut past menus to the main content
- The website is not fully usable and readable at magnification up to 200 percent.
- When a user sets larger distances between letters, words, lines or paragraphs, not all text is always visible.
- Screen reader users may experience problems with pages that contain more than one language. Some of the content is then pronounced in the wrong language.
- Some tables and forms are inaccessible to, among others, screen reader users.
- Some images will not be recognized by screen readers.
- Some images contain text.
- Screen reader users may experience problems with the website’s search function.
We aim to resolve all known editorial accessibility issues by 31.12.2020. As for known technical accessibility issues, our goal is to resolve these issues by spring 2021, when this website will have received a new template in our web publishing system Typo3.
How we tested this website
We have performed a self-assessment (internal testing) of www.createhealth.lth.se.
We have also had external experts review some of LTH’s websites.
The last assessment was made on 22.9.2020.
The website was published on 7.4.2017.
The statement was last updated on 22.9.2020.